Pages

Monday 13 May 2013

OUR FAVOURITE GAMES

My favourite game is rugby because I like tackling and trying to get a try. I play in a team with lots of my friends.
 The game I like to play is line tag. We try to get to the other team and we play paper, scissors, rock when we meet another person on the line to see who is out.





I like to play tag on the field with my friends.

My favourite game is ripper rugby. You have to try not to get your tie ripped off you. Mehki





I like basketball because when you play sport you get fitter. Michael

2 comments:

  1. Dear Room 14,
    I love sports just like you. My favourite sport is ice hockey. My position is forward. What is your favourite sport? In gym we play fun games like gold rush, dodge ball, and California kick ball. Do you play any games that are the same?
    We also do fit camp. We do it with the grade 1s.
    Sometimes fit camp can be hard. Do you have any fit camps?
    From Karman
    Climb High Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grate Work Room 1. It was interesting.

    ReplyDelete